-1 1/2 cups of organic whole coconut milk and cream
-1 cup of chopped kale or morning glory
-1 cup of pumpkin or sweet potato
-1/2 cup cilantro
-2 Tbs Thai fish sauce
-2 tsp organic brown sugar
2 freshly squeezed limes
-1 cup mushroom
-2 cups sweet tomatoes
-1-2 salmon steak
-2 cups of rice
(Makes 2 servings)
1. Measure 2 cups of rice and add water to the 2 cup line in your rice cooker. Start cooking the rice.
2. Thaw the salmon.
3. Put the coconut milk into a pot and start boiling.
4. Chop the kale, pumpkin, limes, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots
5. Once it boils, bring down to low heat. Add all your chopped veggies and squeeze the lime juice into your soup.
6. Add cilantro and Thai fish sauce
7. Let it cook until veggies and pumpkin are soft.
8. Once soup is cooked, take it off the heat and let it sit on the side.
9. Cook your salmon in a pan and add your choice of seasonings (olive oil and garlic salt?)
10. Once the salmon is cooked, cut it into small pieces and add it to your soup. If necessary, heat the soup up on the stovetop for a moment. Pour the soup in 2 bowls and put the rice in two small bowls.
Your coconut soup is ready to serve!