13.5 oz can of coconut milk
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 Tbs salt
3/4 c natural peanut butter (or soy or almond butter)
2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
1/2 c San Miguel beer (or less depending on flavor)
1. Boil water while washing and peeling the sweet potatoes. Place sweet potatoes in pot and cook for 15 minutes or until soft.
2. Slice the onions and broccoli and add them to the cooking pot.
3. Drain the vegetables once they are soft.
4. Cook the quinoa in the same pot for 15 minutes or until they have soaked up the water and expanded.
5. Put the vegetables and quinoa into a big bowl. Cut up the tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
6. Grill the tofu in a pan with coconut oil and herbs (Italian seasoning, sea salt and garlic powder).
7. Make the sauce. Add all ingredients, mix together in a small pot and cook for 5 minutes on low heat. Add more ingredients to taste.
8. When the sauce is finished, finally add the sauce to the big bowl, mix well and enjoy!
*This is my favorite dish that I've made!