-1/2 head of broccoli
-quinoa (1 cup)
-1/2 cup grated carrot (raw)
-3 large shitake mushrooms- sliced
-1/2 of an onion-sliced
Sweet Soy Sauce Ingredients
-1/2 cup sweet red wine
-1/3 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup soy sauce
-garlic powder (to your taste)
-1/2 cup sesame seeds
-Italian herbs (to your taste)
*You may want to taste the sauce and change the quantity according to your liking.
1. Boil water in a pot. Cook the quinoa for about 10 minutes.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, cut up all the ingredients for the stirfry and place on a pan.
3. Add a little olive oil to the pan and start stir-frying the veggies.
4. Drain the quinoa and let it sit in the pot.
5. Make the sweet soy sauce mixture, adding all ingredients into a small mixing bowl. When the sauce is ready, pour half of it into the pot of quinoa and half of it in the pan. Stir the veggies until fully cooked.
6. Add the stir-fried veggies into the quinoa. Mix well and serve!